If you are an anatomy lover with a passion for all things stickers, this anatomical knee sticker is just for you! Available in white or mint, and features a vintage-inspired stitched on effect – making the knee look embroidered right onto the sticker!
This listing is for ONE sticker. Printed on durable, high opacity adhesive vinyl which makes it perfect for regular use, as well as for covering other stickers or paint. The high-quality vinyl ensures there are no bubbles when applying the sticker!
• This listing is for one sticker
• Made to order
• High opacity film that’s impossible to see through
• Fast and easy bubble-free application
• Durable vinyl, perfect for indoor use
• NOT waterproof, or recommended for use on cars
• 10% of proceeds donated to NORD® for rare disease advocacy + research
Don’t forget to clean the surface before applying the sticker! Ships separately from other shop items. If you have any questions regarding this listing, please hit the “Ask a Question” button next to the price, and I will get back to you within 24 hours!
I’d love to see how you style and enjoy your sticker! Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram @SpoonieSisterShop
2-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of clothing, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michelle Griffith, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current production time for all items can be found under the "Shop Announcements" section.
Then, standard USA shipping time is typically an additional 3-5 business days. Express USPS shipping is 1-3 business days, and standard international shipping is typically 2-4 weeks.
However, Spoonie Sister Shop cannot guarantee shipping carrier timelines. There can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control. We are unfortunately not able to update or change shipping methods or options once an order has already been shipped. Thank you for understanding!
Your shipping address can be changed only BEFORE it has been shipped. Please message me via Etsy conversations to correct your address ASAP and I’ll be happy to update it for you! :)
If your order has already been shipped, it is unfortunately too late and your address can NOT be changed. In this case, I suggest tracking your package closely and contacting your local post office to try to correct the address. You can file a claim with USPS here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
International orders require the same standard production time (see shop announcement for current production time). Then, international shipping typically takes 2-4 weeks – depending on location, season, and shipping carrier timelines.
For stickers, transit times of orders going to Europe is typically only 2-7 business days.
However due to situations beyond our control, Spoonie Sister Shop cannot guarantee shipping carrier timelines. We are unfortunately not able to update or change shipping methods or options once an order has already been shipped. Thank you for understanding!
Custom and personalized orders are available for all listings and all designs! Always feel free to reach out and we will happily customize an item to better suit what you are looking for!
A “spoonie” is an endearing term for someone with chronic illness(es)! It comes from a blog post called “The Spoon Theory” written by Christine Miserandino, in which she describes what it’s like to live with chronic illness to a friend. Basically spoons = energy, and a spoonie is someone who has a limited amount of spoons (energy) to spend per day. You can google “the spoon theory” to learn more! :)
Don't worry, this is a natural part of the printing process! Simply run it through the wash (machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle, with like colors). The sweatshirt will soften up, and the white markings will go away! :)
Don't worry, this is a natural part of the printing process! Simply run it through the wash (machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle, with like colors). The shirt will soften up, and the markings will go away! :)
You may request a change of design or product only within the first 2 HOURS of submitting your order! After two hours, unfortunately it is too late to change.
Nov 13, 2022
Oct 26, 2022
Oct 22, 2022
So friendly and arrived super fast!
Oct 17, 2022
Oct 12, 2022
I LOVE anatomy stickers and this one is perfect size, great reference and all around cute!