Crafted for chronic illness warriors with service animals, therapy animals, and just the goodest fur baby supporters! These cute shirts are ultra soft, perfect for spoonies like me with sensory sensitivities. Features a faux EKG reading with a heart & paw print in the middle, and “My Lifeline” written in cute modern script!
• Made to order
• Unisex sizing details shown photos
• 100% Cotton: Asphalt, Black, Canvas Red, Forest, Gold, Leaf, Mustard, Olive, Team Navy, Team Purple, White
• 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester: Heather Prism Ice Blue, Heather Prism Lilac, Heather Prism Peach, Heather Prism Sunset (these are the least soft color choices)
• 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester: Athletic Heather
• 52% Cotton, 48% Polyester: Heather Autumn, Heather Clay, Heather Columbia Blue, Heather Deep Teal, Heather Green, Heather Maroon, Heather Mauve, Heather Midnight Navy, Heather Mustard, Heather Orchid, Natural, Tan (these are the most soft color choices)
• Ultra soft and sensory-soothing
• Made in USA + eco-friendly
• Machine wash cold with like colors, hang dry or tumble dry low (no heat)
• 10% of proceeds donated to the National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD®)
If you have any questions regarding this listing, please hit the “Ask a Question” button next to the price, and I will get back to you within 24 hours!
Wondering what the heck a “spoonie” is?? A spoonie is just an endearing term for someone who has a chronic illness or chronic pain. The term was derived from The Spoon Theory, a blog post originally written by Christine Miserandino. To me it’s a fun, succinct bonding term that helps us unite as one! :) You can read Christine’s original spoon theory blog post here: https://butyoudontlooksick.com/articles/written-by-christine/the-spoon-theory/
Find other goodies made FOR spoonie sisters, BY a spoonie sister at https://www.etsy.com/shop/SpoonieSisterShop
Join in on raising awareness for chronic conditions, behind-the-scenes creative action, and everyday spoonie life on Instagram @SpoonieSisterShop
Shirt Image ID:
Solid crew cut unisex short sleeve t-shirt available in a variety of colors. The design covers most of the chest area, and features a fake heartbeat line with a heart outline in the middle with a paw print inside the heart. "my lifeline" is written on either side of the heart, above and below the heartbeat line ("my" upper left, and "lifeline" lower right). Design is printed in white on all t-shirt color choices except for heather prism ice blue and white (in which case the design will be printed in black).
3-5 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of clothing, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Michelle Griffith, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current production time for all items can be found under the "Shop Announcements" section.
Then, standard USA shipping time is typically an additional 3-5 business days. Express USPS shipping is 1-3 business days, and standard international shipping is typically 2-4 weeks.
However, Spoonie Sister Shop cannot guarantee shipping carrier timelines. There can be shipping carrier delays due to volume, bad weather, and situations that are beyond our control. We are unfortunately not able to update or change shipping methods or options once an order has already been shipped. Thank you for understanding!
Your shipping address can be changed only BEFORE it has been shipped. Please message me via Etsy conversations to correct your address ASAP and I’ll be happy to update it for you! :)
If your order has already been shipped, it is unfortunately too late and your address can NOT be changed. In this case, I suggest tracking your package closely and contacting your local post office to try to correct the address. You can file a claim with USPS here: https://www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
International orders require the same standard production time (see shop announcement for current production time). Then, international shipping typically takes 2-4 weeks – depending on location, season, and shipping carrier timelines.
For stickers, transit times of orders going to Europe is typically only 2-7 business days.
However due to situations beyond our control, Spoonie Sister Shop cannot guarantee shipping carrier timelines. We are unfortunately not able to update or change shipping methods or options once an order has already been shipped. Thank you for understanding!
Custom and personalized orders are available for all listings and all designs! Always feel free to reach out and we will happily customize an item to better suit what you are looking for!
A “spoonie” is an endearing term for someone with chronic illness(es)! It comes from a blog post called “The Spoon Theory” written by Christine Miserandino, in which she describes what it’s like to live with chronic illness to a friend. Basically spoons = energy, and a spoonie is someone who has a limited amount of spoons (energy) to spend per day. You can google “the spoon theory” to learn more! :)
Don't worry, this is a natural part of the printing process! Simply run it through the wash (machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle, with like colors). The sweatshirt will soften up, and the white markings will go away! :)
Don't worry, this is a natural part of the printing process! Simply run it through the wash (machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle, with like colors). The shirt will soften up, and the markings will go away! :)
You may request a change of design or product only within the first 2 HOURS of submitting your order! After two hours, unfortunately it is too late to change.
May 23, 2022
Feb 24, 2022
May 5, 2021
I bought this shirt to wear at my service dog’s graduation and I can’t wait! It is adorable and shipped so fast!
Mar 14, 2021
Feb 18, 2021